TROUT SECTION MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
Quality catch and release Trout fishing in East and West Sussex Sussex and access to prestigious Game Fishing in Hampshire on the Itchen, Test and Avon.
If you would like to join the SPS Trout Section, you have a choice of either a printable application form which you can download, complete and post to us, or if you prefer to apply online, click the appropriate online application. We welcome applications from like-minded anglers who would like to enjoy top quality fishing in beautiful, tranquil surroundings. Membership Fees are listed below.
Printable Trout Application PDF: Click here> Trout Section Application
Apply for Trout Section online: Click here> Online Trout Section Application.
Before acceptance, all applicants are invited for a meeting with the relevant officer of the Society, to ensure mutual suitability for membership. At times there may be a waiting list, as membership numbers are limited to ensure pleasant fishing in unspoilt surroundings. Early application is advisable.
Membership categories and fees for 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2018
Joining Fee of £60. This is a one-off fee which becomes payable only when you are accepted for membership.
- Full Trout Member (Adult): £290.00
- Associate, Wife or Partner of Full Member: £110
- Jr. Trout Member (under 17 years of age before 1st April 2017): £145.00
- Guest Tickets: from £20 depending on the venue (available to members’ guests only).
- Some waters (principally some of the chalk streams) attract additional day-rate booking fees for members, please contact for more information.
Junior memberships are only available in association with a full member.
Members are issued with a rule book, full compliance with which is a condition of membership.
Membership fees are reviewed every year.